Terms and Conditions for The Hope Tree at the Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh (RBGE)
- Should unforeseen circumstances regarding the future use of the John Hope Gateway building arise, RBGE will investigate every possible avenue to ensure the Hope Tree commemorations remain on RBGE property in perpetuity. Please keep the Fundraising team updated with any change to your address, phone number or email address. Contact details for the Fundraising team can be
found on the Contact Us page.
- The Hope Tree and its leaves remain the property of
for maintaining it, therefore, lies with RBGE.
- Should the leaf become damaged, RBGE will take
reasonable actions to arrange a replacement. A maximum of one replacement is
permitted. Additional costs may be incurred by the purchaser should further
replacements be required or requested.
- Cleaning of the Hope Tree will be undertaken by
RBGE on an annual basis. Visitors are not permitted to clean their leaf or the
Hope Tree without prior permission, which can be obtained fromthe Fundraising team.
- Once mounted, the location of your leaf is fixed
and will not be moved by RBGE, nor can it be moved by the purchaser.
- RBGE reserves the right to change the terms and
conditions. An updated copy will be sent to you should any changes occur.